Legendary Pinnacle Weapon Combo Deal
Destiny 2: Legendary Pinnacle Weapons
Destiny 2 a top-rated multiplayer shooting game. Bungie developed the Destiny and several years late Destiny 2. Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox, PC and Google Stadia. You can find a great deal on these legendary pinnacle weapons from our store, but this deal is even better. We have combined the four best Destiny 2 Pinnacle Weapons into package deal of 4 legendary weapons at one low price.
These Legendary Pinnacle Weapons are the most sought after In Destiny 2
These four legendary guns are considered the most sought-after pinnacle weapons available Destiny 2. This deal consists of Luna’s Howl, Mountaintop, Not Forgotten, and Recluse. These weapons are available in a package deal at one low price. It doesn’t matter if you are gaming on PS4, Xbox, PC, or Stadia; the package is the same.
Luna's Howl Pinnacle Hand Cannon
Luna’s Howl is a legendary hand cannon gained by completing a series of quests steps given to you by Lord Shaxx. If you want to get this Pinnacle hand Cannon you have a long journey ahead of you.
The Journey starts in Destiny 2 The Forsaken. There is a series of quest steps that you need to complete to achieve this fantastic pinnacle weapon. To begin the quest for Luna’s Howl, visit Lord Shaxx in the tower and pick up the pursuit called Shock and Denial. Starting the grueling steps required to be completed to achieve the Luna’s Howl.
The quest you needing completion to obtain the Pinnacle Luna’s Howl :
Shock and Denial
- Finish 10 Crucible Competitive matches.
Pain and Guilt
- One hundred fifty enemies killed in the Competitive playlist using Hand Cannons.
Anger and Bargaining
- Get 200 Solar Kills in the Competitive playlist.
Depression and Loneliness
- Complete 3 Rumble matches.
The Upward Turn
- Earn 100 Precision Kills using the regular Hand Cannons in Competitive playlist.
- Reach the “Fabled” rank in the Glory playlist.
After completing the task, return to Lord Shaxx and get the weapon.
Luna’s Howl Weapon Perks.
- Precision Frame: Intrinsic Perk. The recoil pattern is predictably vertical. Fires quickly with high accuracy.
- Polygonal Rifling: Reduced recoil barrel, increases stability.
- Drop Mag: Magazine drops when reloading which wastes ammo, but increases reload speed.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage increases stability.
- Magnificent Howl: Rapidly landing two precision shots grants a short period of bonus damage until the next kill or miss.
The Not Forgotten Pinnacle Hand Cannon
The Not Forgotten the big brother to Luna’s Howl. It is a legendary pinnacle hand cannon that is also available in this Legendary Pinnacle Weapons Deal In terms of power. The thing that makes this weapon better is its long-range and better magazine. It also comes with the Magnificent Howl perk to make it more significant.
The Not forgotten is generally an upgrade of the Luna’s Howl. If you own the Not Forgotten, then it will give you a premiere status in the game. Making those around you notice that you have done what not many Guardians have done by reaching maximum Crucible Valor rank in the competitive play list.
If you wish to get the Not Forgotten Pinnacle Hand Cannon, then you need to complete the quest in the competitive playlist.
The Not Forgotten deals solar damage equipped in the energy weapon slot. To acquire the weapon, you need to complete the following questline in the Crucible Competitive Playlist:
- Three hundred enemies killed in the Competitive playlist with Luna’s Howl.
***This quest can only get finished if you have acquired Luna’s Howl.***
- Reach Glory rank of Legend.
Not Forgotten Perks
- Extended Barrel (vs. Polygonal Rifling)– Increased range, decreased handling, moderate recoil control
- Accurized Rounds (vs. Drop Mag)– Increased range
- Zen Moment– Dealing Damage increases weapon stability
- Magnificent Howl– Rapidly landing two precision shots grants a short period of bonus damage until your next kill or miss
The MountainTop Pinnacle Grenade Launcher
The Mountaintop is a lightweight grenade launcher that released in season 5.
You can acquire the weapon by completing the questline from Shaxx in the tower.
It is a Crucible Pinnacle Grenade Launcher.
It comes with a unique perk known as “Micro-missile.” The grenades/projectile shot by the weapon does not bounce like a regular grenade; it detonates instantly coming in contact with the environment.
You can also shoot the sticky grenades from this weapon. It is the only lightweight weapon that can do so. It is a kinetic grenade launcher that is capable of firing a projectile in a straight line just like a missile launcher.
The damage dealing capacity of this weapon is fantastic. To acquire this weapon, complete the following questline in the Crucible:
- Reach the Glory rank “Brave” in a season.
- Complete the following objective –
- Earn final blow with a grenade launcher.
- Defeat a group of 2 –3 opponents rapidly.
- Earn calculated trajectory medals.
- Reach Glory rank “Fabled” in a season.
The Mountaintop Pinnacle Grenade Launcher has perk called “Micro-missile.”
It allows the projectile to fly in a straight line, instead of a volley. It also moves at a higher speed and explodes when it impacts. It does not bounce off objects. The Mountaintop easily is considered a “one-hit kill.”
The Recluse Pinnacle Submachine Gun
The Recluse is a legendary Pinnacle submachine gun and considered to be one of the best Destiny Pinnacle Weapons. It is not only a great Crucible weapon; it is also fantastic in PVP too. The submachine gun has a reasonable fire rate with void burns.
This weapon earned by completing the Crucible questline, which is a harder course then the other questline. To acquire the gun, you need to reach the rank of Fabled in the competitive playlist. Complete the following objectives to earn the weapon:
- Complete the The Mouths of Babes quest assigned from Lord Shaxx in the Tower.
- Complete the “Stuff of Myth” Triumph.
- Earn crucible wins.
- Reach the glory rank of Fabled in the competitive playlist.
PERKS FOR THE RECLUSE
- Lightweight Frame: Handling is Superb. Move faster with this weapon equipped.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. – Increases stability
- Ricochet Rounds: Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces. – Increases balance and Stability – Range Slightly increased
- Feeding Frenzy: Weapon Kills with this Gun increase reload speed for a short time.
- Master of Arms: Weapon Kills from any gun improve this weapon’s damage for a short time.