Rat King Catalyst Masterworked Destiny 2
How it is obtained
- Random Reward from Nightfalls and Strikes
You must have the Rat King Catalyst. We do not provide the service of obtaining the catalyst – only the completion of it
What we complete
- Have teammates get 500 kills with Rat King
Our Expert will sign onto your account and complete the Catalyst for you, making the Rat King masterworked.
Destiny 2 Rat King Catalyst Buff
This weapon generates Orbs on multikills and displays the number of enemies defeated by using it.
When upgraded to a Masterwork, this weapon receives additional bonuses.
|Increased aim assist, reduced recoil|
- Must have the Rat King Catalyst.
- We do not provide the service for obtaining the Catalyst, only the completion of it.
The Destiny 2 Rat King Exotic firearm is a fascinating little weapon with some very interesting effects.
As with so many Exotic items, it’s quite a challenge to unlock, with the item’s quest requiring you to solve several riddles – and complete their sometimes-tricky tasks – in order to get it.
How to get the Rat King in Destiny 2:
- Complete the main story and get to level 20 – this unlocks the Enemy of my Enemy quest on Titan.
- Complete the quest Enemy of my Enemy – it’s a blue quest marker you’ll find in the world and on your map, which ends in you being given the option to kill or save an enemy captain. Either way, when you complete it, you’ll get the Rat King’s Crew item. The item takes up a Kinetic Weapon slot, but can’t be used as one.
- On the Rat King’s Crew, you’ll find a strange riddle. This is, in fact, the first of four riddles, and you’ll need to solve them, and then complete their respective tasks, one at a time to get the weapon itself. Read on for detailed solutions to these in the section below!