Luna’s Howl Pinnacle Hand Cannon
The Adventure of Luna’s Howl
Let Destiny Carries help you to complete the quest of Luna’s Howl. One of the first pinnacle weapons. They are both Destiny 2 pinnacle weapons that come with some spectacular perks.
The quest starts by visiting Lord Shaxx and pick up the Shock and Denial quest card.
Shock and Denial is one of the most challenging pinnacle weapons pursuits to complete. You must have some extreme hand cannon skills and a bit of luck on your side. Let take a closer look at the steps required for the adventure of unleashing Luna’s Howl.
There are series of steps you need to complete to unleash one of the best Pinnacle hand cannons called Luna’s Howl.
Brief look at the steps that need to be completed
- Complete ten competitive matches
- Finish three Rumble matches
- In Competitive Playlist, Get hundred Precision Kills with Hand Cannons
- Terminate one hundred and fifty predators in the Competitive session with Hand Cannons
- Achieve two hundred Solar Kills in Competitive playlists
- Acquire the ‘Fabled’ level in Glory playlist
- Proceed to Shaxx at the tower to unleash Luna’s Howl Hand, Cannon
Luna’s Howl Perks
Some fantastic perks are encompassing Luna’s Howl.
- Precision Frame: Intrinsic Perk. The recoil pattern is predictably vertical. Fires quickly with high accuracy.
- Polygonal Rifling: Reduced recoil barrel, increases stability.
- Drop Mag: Magazine drops when reloading which wastes ammo, but increases reload speed.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage increases stability.
- Magnificent Howl: Rapidly landing two precision shots grants a short period of bonus damage until the next kill or miss.
Let’s Break down the Weapon Questline
Meet Lord Shaxx at the tower to gain access to Luna’s Howl quest called Shock and Denial. An excessively long journey that not everyone can complete. Skill and luck will play a part in this quest. You must finish various daunting quest steps mostly in the competitive playlist and earn Glory Rank.
Destiny Carries LFG offers various boosting services for you, including Glory Rank Boosting.
Steps for the Luna’s Howl Quest
Shock and Denial
- Finish ten crucible matches in the competitive playlist.
Guilt and Pain
- Destroy one hundred and fifty opponents with the final blows which are from the Hand Cannon in Competitive Playlist. Assist do not count.
Anger and Bargaining
- Destroy two hundred comandante using the Solar final blows which have to be complete in the crucible competitive playlist
Depression and Loneliness
- Finish the three Rumble Matches
The Upward Turn
- Destroy a hundred opponents using precision final blows – using a hand cannon in the crucible competitive playlist.
- Get to the Glory rank of Fabled. 2100 Glory Point.
Hand Cannon Perks
Fires quickly with high accuracy. Recoil pattern on this weapon is more predictably vertical.
Increases stability • Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
Magazine drops on reload, wasting ammunition but greatly increasing reload speed.
Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.
Rapidly landing two precision shots increases the next shot’s damage and range for a short duration.