The Recluse Pinnacle Submachine Gun
Obtainable through the Crucible
The Recluse Pinnacle Submachine Gun is a Crucible weapon that is slightly difficult to achieve because of the quest need to complete to obtain the Legendary Pinnacle Submachine Gun. It requires the ranking of Fabled to consider your playlist complete. For many players, that means that this is going to be a challenge. Valor Crucible playlists are demanding but don’t forget that we at Destiny Carries and LFG are here to help guide you through the tight spots and then some. Feel free to reach out to us for guidance or check out our blogs for a sense of direction. A favorable weapon, popular by demand, so don’t pass up the opportunity just because of the questline. You are not alone on your journeys.
Questline for Recluse Submachine Gun
There is a decent-sized quest for the Recluse Submachine Gun. You will need to start with Lord Shaxx during the sixth season. I have listed the steps for completion below:
- Step One: Acquire “From the Mouths of Babes” from Lord Shaxx. It is not easy now that the Drifter is over. Hopefully, this is something you’ve already accomplished.
- Step Two: Complete the Crucible Triumph “The Stuff of Myth,” which isn’t easy but is great for the ego.
- Step Three: You have to win the matches and earn the Glory rank of “Fabled,” 2100 points. Competitive will grant the most effective progress. This part of the quest is probably more universally doable for players.
Win streaks increase the amount of Glory earned in each match. It is excellent for someone who is trying to make it to Fabled. If you are trying to get small Glory Bonuses, play three competitive games each week. You will gain a small amount of Glory at the next weekly reset. Never leave a match that is still in play, as there are penalties that follow.
If you are trying for the Recluse, take your time to optimize your loadout. This meaning to go in with your highest light level gear because you’ll need both. Finally, if you are searching for success, invest some time into the building of your ideal Crucible armor and weapon duo. Use this to your advantage, because this quest can be a bit much.
The Recuse Weapon Perks
There are five perks attached to this weapon that help make it worth the effort. They are Lightweight Frame, Polygonal Rifling, Ricochet Rounds, Feeding Frenzy, and Master of Arms. Check out how they affect gameplay below;
- Lightweight Frame: This improves handling DRAMATICALLY. You can move faster with this weapon equipped as well.
- Polygonal Rifling: A perk that barrel optimized for recoil is reduced significantly. It increases the stability of the weapon overall.
- Feeding Frenzy: With this perk, kills with this weapon can increase your reload speed for a short time.
- Master of Arms: Kills with ANY weapon will improve the weapon’s damage for a short time if this perk is in play.
- Ricochet Rounds: For the Recluse Submachine Gun, the rounds can Ricochet off hard surfaces. This perk also increases stability and range in some slight degrees.
The perks to this weapon help build its value as the Master of Arms makes a world of difference in a firefight, same as with Feeding Frenzy. There is also the benefit of Lightweight Frame during the duration of travel. Don’t pass up these perks; get to amping up your inventory with this weapon sooner than later.
The Recluse comes with Void Burn
The Recluse Legendary Submachine Gun is a destiny Crucible weapon available to players. It’s a Void Burn item though, including Fast Firing. Witch means that a kill with this weapon will increase its damage for a small duration. This trait follows this weapon consistently, so no matter what expect your Recluse to benefit from the Void Burn.
Where To Go From Here?
You can select your platform on which you play, allowing for the content to transfer directly. Remember though that after October 1st, there is a Cross-Play shift, and so your purchase will be on one singular account no matter what platform you play on. Secondly, choose which Class your character is in; Warlock, Titan, or Hunter. It is vital as it affects the weapons ability to format with your Guardian. Good luck on your raids and ravages in the world of Destiny 2, hope to see you out there with this Recluse and all the other artillery you are scooping up.