Legendary Kinetic Pulse Rifle
Redrix’s Broadsword Pulse Rifle is an incredible pinnacle pulse rifle weapon, which is why it’s worth the purchase. With its attached perks it is a slow-firing, yet high-damaging weapon. The Legendary Pinnacle Weapon Redrix’s Broadsward is a slightly rarer weapon that most other Legendary weapons so get it for your inventor while you can. Classed as Kinetic damage dealing Pulse Rifle, this piece uses primary ammo. It was introduced during Season 4 and has a long repour of favoritism.
This weapon compares to the Redrix Claymore, though its exclusive to Season 3. The Redrix Broadsword is available through a pinnacle weapon questline in Season 4. It is achievable after picking up the quest from Lord Shaxx. The questline is to follow.
Questline for the Redrix Broadsword
There is a slightly hefty expectation for this Pulse Rifle, but don’t forget it is Legendary. The steps for the Quest are listed below:
- Step One: In Crucible, defeat 200 opponents with Pulse Rifle; but only final blows count.
- Step Two: Reach Valor Rank “Heroic.”
- Step Three: In the Crucible, earn 75 Double Plays.
- Step Four: In the Crucible still, defeat 150 opponents with precision final blows. Must be done with a Pulse Rifle though.
- Step Five: In the Crucible you must defeat 50 opponents with Arc, Solar, and Void final blows.
- Step Six: You must complete 25 Crucible matches in three different forms; Quickplay, Competitive, and Rumble. Rotators count for this.
- Step Seven: Complete 20 Crucible Bounties.
- Step Eight: Closing in on the end of the Quest, you must reset the Valor rank five times within a single season.
- Step Nine: Visit Lord Shaxx to claim your reward!
Don’t let yourself become overwhelmed with this list of to-dos with the Quest for the Redrix Broadsword. We at Destiny Carries and LFG will assist you as you need, as guidance and community is our purpose. Reach out if you feel the need to do so, or follow the direction that may be offered in the blog section of the webpage, as we have content writers on the frontlines taking the notes you need.
Redrix Broadsword Stats
Redrix Broadsword weapon is known for its higher range and stability, both about 58. Its most essential yet hidden stat is its recoil direction, hitting the scale at 75. The Redrix’s Broadsword can fire up to 340 rounds per minute, with a magazine of 27. The other stats that apply are as follows;
- Impact – 33
- Handling- 37
- Reload Speed- 44
- Aim Assistance- 39
- Weapon Size- 50
- Zoom- 18
Redrix Broadsword Perks
There are five Curated Roll Perks attached to the Legendary Redrix Broadsword. These are a big reason why this weapon is worth the work. A lot of what they do is balance out the stats that are a little shabby, turning this rifle into a prized piece. The Perks that boost the Redrix Broadsword are;
- High-Impact Frame- This Exotic Intristic perk creates a slow firing yet high damaging bullet stream. It makes the weapon more accurate when stationary and aiming down the sights.
- Chambered Compensator- This is a Legendary Barrel that provides stability for the weapon. Moderately controls the recoil and slightly affects the handling speed in a descending way.
- Outlaw- This Perk is a Legendary Trait. It allows for precision kills to decrease the reload time significantly.
- High Caliber Rounds- This magazine creates rounds that knock targets back further. Due to that, the range increased minorly.
- Desperado- This Legendary trait affects the other perk, Outlaw. When reloading while Outlaw is active, the rate of your fire will increase.
When selecting the Redrix Broadsword, keep these stat-boosting perks in mind. It is a big part of what makes this weapon worth it.
Now you need to prepare for a Pinnacle weapon quest, after of course purchasing the weapon through your community panel, Destiny 2 Carries, and LFG. You are going to select the step you are on before purchase, and then choose your choice of platform. Don’t forget that after October 1st Cross-Play will be available. The final step before payment confirmation is to choose your character type. Warlock, Hunter, or Titan? This weapon has players hooked to the perks attached, so don’t let the stats throw you off. Once this weapon is in full power, it will get the job done right the first time.