www.destinycarrieslfg.com is the website of Boosting Games Inc.
Our physical and mailing address is 12700 66th Street North Largo, FL 33773.
We can be contacted thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We at Boosting Games Inc. value the privacy of our users. Indicated herein are the tools and methods used to gather, retain, and utilize information from our valued users whenever they visit and explore the different features of our website.
Effective Date: October 25, 2018
I. Information Collection and Use
Users are identified upon visiting Unmatched Gaming LLC’s website through the collection of personal data. Collection of personal information may be necessary in order for you to be able to avail of our Services through our website. We may also use these personal data to contact you. Such personal data may include, but are not limited to:
- User Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Gamertag Password
- Game system email (For Expert Players)
To improve our service and provide better overall user experience, we utilize tools that gather information called “usage data” to help us understand how users access and use our Service. The “usage data” we collect includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dates and time the user visited the website.
- Time span of service usage.
- Browser information.
- Information about the users device, i.e. Phone, Laptop, etc.
- Browsing history.
- IP Address
Tracking and Cookies Data:
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your devices such as desktop computers, or laptops. They can also be stored on mobile devices such as smartphones. After being stored on your device, these cookies will be sent back to our web server with the collected data.Cookies play an important role in keeping track of data that show each user’s activities on our website. Data that are stored in our cookies are unique and the information stored may cover, but are not limited to the following:
- Your most recent visit to our Service.
- Specific settings you prefer.
- All information you’ve provided in our online forms.
The types of cookies that we use are as follows:
- Session cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Security Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics to monitor, track, and analyze site usage. Read more of their Cookie Usage Policy here.
We use as well as analyze the data collected through the previously mentioned methods in order to improve our marketing campaigns, customer assistance, and communications.
If you wish to block the cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit information collection.
II. How We Collect Data
Data can be collected from our users when they willingly provide their personal information and also when they access or browse our website. Some of the collected information that are necessary and vital to our Service will be stored in our database. The data stored will then be used to differentiate and analyze each of our users.
Here are some of the ways we are able to store your personal data:
- When you enable cookies on your device
- When you provide personal information by:
- Filling out our online forms
- Contacting us
- Signing up for our mailing list using Jilt
- Log Files (Log Data)A log file records a list of events, procedures, or communications that occur on our Service. Through this, we are able to use IP addresses in order to manage the site, collect user demographic information as well as track and analyze user behaviors. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
III. Use of Data
Boosting Games Inc. uses data collected from our users for the following purposes:
- Provide better service for our clients
- Notify users of every update regarding our Service
- Create a better platform for the participation of our users
- Provide and improve customer care and support
- Track our visitors’ usage data
- Detect, resolve, and prevent technical issues as soon e as possible
- Send our News Letter in accordance with Mailchimp user policy
IV. Retention of Data
V. Transfer of Data
VI. Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements Unmatched Gaming LLC shall allow the release of your personal data if its disclosure is necessary to:
- Abide by legal commitments
- Protect the rights and properties of Boosting Games Inc.
- Put a stop to irregularities and breaches in connection with our Service
- Ensure the safety and security of users and their data
- Protection from legal liabilities
VII. Security of Data
We at Boosting Games Inc. prioritize the security of all personal information that we collect. However, users should also be aware that not all modes of data transmission and storage over the Internet are completely, unconditionally secure, due to developments in hacking and data mining. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the perfect security of your personal data. In spite of this, we do our best to utilize commercially and legally acceptable modes of protection to ensure the safety of all data we collect.
VIII. Service Providers
We employs third-party entities and individual service providers to assist us with our Service. These third-party entities will also perform related tasks and provide services on behalf of Unmatched Gaming LLC on occasion.
Access to our database, including personal information that belongs to every user who utilizes our Service, may be made available to these third parties in order for them to be able to perform some tasks on our behalf. However, they are strictly prohibited from sharing the information found on our database as well as use it for purposes that are not in any way related to our Terms of Service.
Information they collect:
- Users’ devices, browsers, and apps
- Pages a user has clicked while using our Service, and other usage habits
- Information on a user’s location, such as their IP address
IX. Links to Other Sites
We do not, in any way, have responsibility as far as these third-party websites are concerned. We do not have the control over their policy practices and privacy coverage.
X. Children’s Privacy
We abide by legal and commercially acceptable methods as far as data collection, retention, and disclosure are concerned. These procedures are implemented without forcing users to do so. However, the collection of information, including personal data, is a requirement if a user must continue to utilize our Service. Those who wish to use our Service must provide the necessary information voluntarily. We operate under the presumption that every user willingly provided the data we collected.
Nevertheless, we do not enable the use of our Service to anyone under the age of 18. Therefore, we strictly forbid the gathering, maintenance, and sharing of any individual data from anyone under 18 years of age. If it happens and we become aware of it, we implement necessary methods and procedures to delete this data from our database appropriately. In addition, we will likewise take extra security measures to ensure that any similar occurrences do not happen again.
If you become aware that your child has unintentionally or deliberately provided us with any individual data, contact us immediately for us to begin identifying any individual information given to us. After which, we will delete all of the data in question that were acquired on our database.
XI. Request for Data Update or Removal
In the event that you wish to update the information that you had previously provided or want to remove some data that you had submitted, you can process your request to us by emailing Unmatched Gaming LLC at :email@example.com or leave us a message on our contact page.